Monday, December 24, 2012

scored a rigid shovel this morning… and I wasn’t even looking for one

woke up, poured a coffee and decided to scour Craigslist to see what bike are selling for and maybe look for some parts. Then it happened.... I typed in "Shovelhead" and up popped this little gem. One email and two phone calls later, and a mad dash to get to the bank before they closed, and done!
Found the ad 10am, back home drinking a cocktail and staring at it by 3pm.Gotta act fast on good deals.
So I scored a screaming deal on a Paughco rigid with a stroked shovelhead, open primary, kicker, and it everything works and runs like a beast..... the price was so good, I didn't even haggle with the guy.... merry Christmas to us both!. Now I just need to get better at kicking this thing over.

3Md3Id3J95I85N75M1ccl683f83ec1de91bcb

No comments:

Post a Comment