Monday, August 23, 2010

My Other 2 Wheels & Mule

My shadow and me on the streets of Des Moines Sunday.
Gov't Mule in town.

I decided to pedal and drink lots of beer.
Looking off the Locust Ave Bridge to the Court Ave Bridge and stage.

After looking to lock my bike up to the bridge one of my friends tells me I can take it inside. They have a secure area for bicycles and to my surprise its sponsered by New Belgian Brewing Company. Everyone who pedals to the show gets a free beer!
Score a Fat Tire for my Fat Tire.

Behind the board.

The Jackie Greene Band opened. Hailing from San Francisco.
I saw half of his set. Damn fine singer and player.


Jackie Greene.
Runs the cicuit all over the U.S.


Warren Haynes of Gov't Mule.
Warren plays with the power of hells fire in his finger tips.
What? You never heard of him?
He is to the Guitar World what Valentino Rossi is to MotoGP.
Does that have your attention?




Looking to dive in to some Mule?
I recommend "Live... With a Little Help From Our Friends"
"Mighty High" if your into Reggae.
"Gov't Mule" their dirty 1st effort.

After a few psychedelics, downtown can begin to look like this on the pedal back to
GT Race Lounge.


The last of me before I faded into the night.
Where's My Mule? Where's My Forty Acres!
Respect FTW100.

No comments:

Post a Comment