Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Red Buuuuuuud!

Fort Dodge native Justin Brayton in the 450 class.
Red Bud's #1 Fan


It was in the upper 80's and not a single cloud in the sky....the scenary was real good.



These are my buddies James and Bill, not sure who the dude is below...but Red Bud will kick your ass.



Alright..so this isn't an Iowa boy above, but I was real stoked about this shot...




Local boy Cody Gilmore in the lites class.
This was round 6 of the AMA Motocross schedule, and it was a dandy. This was also my first time at Red Bud for the pro national. Actually raced here 4 times when I was doing the "couch" racing and the television coverage does not do justice on how rough this track gets. If none of you fellas in Michigan went, you missed out..I'll be back for sure next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment